"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Do you think napkins are important? They are if you want to think positively. I went grocery shopping yesterday afternoon and I was looking for dinner napkins. Should I get the generic white napkins that were cheapest? All of a sudden I saw Bounty napkins. They were 40 cents more and 70 less napkins, but what they had that the cheaper ones didn't have were ....................positive affirmations. So of course, I bought them. You have to look at the positives anywhere you can be reminded of them. So now, my family has positive napkins.

Watch you thoughts;
They become words.

Watch your words;
They become actions.

Watch your actions;
They become your habits.

Watch your habits;
They become your character.

Watch your character;
It becomes your destiny.

By -Frank Outlaw

If your not at where you want to be, maybe it's your words. Your self talk. I don't know but it is something to think about.

I was at a "Reliv" training session yesterday morning and we were being taught to be positive with our words. Our attitude is everything when making or breaking a sale. Being positive is important to everything.

I had a friend fly in town about three weeks ago. She was going to a Reliv Conference at the Galleria Conference Center. I told her I'd pick her up from the airport, she could stay at the house, and I'd even go to the meeting with her, but I was not, not, not going to join this multi-level marketing business. Guess what? I'm not only taking it, but I'm selling the product. I haven't felt this good in a long time. I've been on it for three weeks and my skins is absolutely amazing. It changed some of the people's lives I met that night. Enough about that, needless to say, I am doing something way new for me. I'm going to have to choose to change my negative words myself, into positive ones. I am a good salesman. I am a magnet for prosperity. I radiate success. I have unlimited choices.

SO DO YOU!

Here's to building our character together,

Chatty

No comments: