"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Wednesday, October 18, 2006



Do you make the world a better place?

Making the world a better place, or at least leaving it as good as it was...

I always make it a habit when I leave somewhere, that I back out of the area or room and look and see if I've left it at least as good as it was before I came in. If my grandson colors or eats I pick the crumbs up. I check the lights. I turn off the TV. The fan. I put up cups and trash. Does anybody else do this? Does anybody else see it ? I'm not OCD and trying to clean the world - just pick up after yourself people! Take your carts back into the grocery store. It's good exercise. Plus these things are just ways for you to be nice to other people and feel better about yourself. It'll make a better world and it's easy.

Love,
Chatty

No comments: