"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Saturday, November 25, 2006


Two days after Thanksgiving.


It has been a world wind for me. I can't even take time to think what is happening. I don't like to be this busy. I need to relax!


We had dinner with family on Thanksgiving, which was nice and then went to see Happy Feet. There was so much singing and dancing and I fell asleep. I've never done that before. My little grandson was moving and shaking and I missed him and the movie. Now it was a movie about being different.


We decided (foolishly) to go to the mall Friday morning. What kind of nut does that I ask you? It was literally amazing. There would be nothing I would stand in an hour line to buy, nothing. Today was Wal Mart and grocery shopping. I felt such a tenseness in the air.


I'm done with my shopping. Frankly I never did understand why it's Jesus's birthday and everyone else gets gifts!


My new backyard is awesome. That is where my mind is going these days.


Tired,

Chatty

No comments: