"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Friday, December 22, 2006





I think I know some of the reasons I'm doing this Blog:

I think I do it as a release of my feelings - good and bad.

I'm trying to remember what to do in case I am feeling stressed and out of control and yes, I do get out of control - more often than I care to admit.

I do this to remember important things I don't want to forget.

It grounds me.

It's like a journal and a journey.

And on some weird level, it makes me feel I'm expressing myself to the world and that the world is listening. Although I know it my head it's not true. It somehow makes me feel like someone is listening. Maybe it's me being able to listen to myself. I have to think about that.

Right now at this time of year and with all the family around and all the things to do, it is stressful to say the least. I need to tell myself that everything is okay, I'm okay, you're okay, they're okay. And most of all Chatty, breath.

Love, Chatty

No comments: