"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Heroes


Let's talk for a minute about heroes, one of my heroes and I think one of the world's greatest heroes was Mother Teresa. What a women. This is a quote from her this Sunday...

We the willing,
led by the unknowing,
are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.
We have done so much,
with so little,
for so long,
we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

-Mother Teresa of Calcutta
Did you look at the picture above? Can you see anything? Look and I'll give you the answer. It is of course a mountain next to the water, but if you lean your head to the left you'll see two people praying.
Love always,
Chatty
Now this is a little side bar, but the year my brother passed away 1997, so did Princess Diane and Mother Teresa. I wonder what happened to them after their death. Just thinking, but wouldn't it be neat to meet Mother Teresa in Heaven? I hope all three of them are having nice little chats together.





No comments: