"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I'm a little late for President's day however~~
These are quotes from Ab Lincoln, another hero, another positive person, and another person that didn't quit when the going got rough.
"I do the very best I know how - the very best I can; and I mean to keep doing so until the end."
He was a promise keeper.
"All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind."
He was a positive thinker.
"I am a slow walker,but I never walk back."
He was always looking forward.
I read sometime that he had four hundred or more rejections BEFORE he became one of the best Presidents we ever had....
Let's do our best,
Chatty

No comments: