"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Saturday, March 31, 2007

"You carry heaven and hell with you." Sri Ramana Maharshi

Seriously, if we don't recognize the truth in that one, we need to hit ourselves aside the head to wake up!

We don't have to be miserable. We choose to be miserable or we choose to be happy in every single second and choice in our life.

Am I ever miserable - yes - but it's my choice - I can blame no one else - although I do try sometimes.

I believe what he's saying is that we have a choice about being happy or sad. A decision.

We need to think of the good stuff that our life is made of... I need to do think about the good things in my life.

Until next time, be still for a moment and breathe.

Then choose heaven. It's there for you. It's there for me. Every second of our life.

Isn't that a wonderful thought to think about today?
Chatty

No comments: