"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Friday, May 11, 2007

Fun Friday Strikes again:

A woman suspects her husband is cheating on her. One day she calls home and a strange woman answers.

Wife: Who is this?

Maid: This is the maid.

Wife: We don't have a maid.

Maid: I was hired this morning by the man of the house.

Wife: Well, this is his wife. Is he there?

Maid: He's upstairs in the bedroom with someone whom I assumed was his wife.

The wife is livid, gasping for air. She says to the maid..."Listen, would you like to make $50,000?"

Maid: W hat will I have to do?

Wife: I want you to take my gun from the top desk drawer and shoot him and the woman he's with.

The maid puts the phone down. The wife hears footsteps and then gunshots, then more footsteps.

Maid: What do I do with the bodies?

Wife: Just drag them out and throw them in the swimming pool.

Maid: But there's no pool here.

(A long pause)

Wife: Oh shit... Is this 832-4821?

Laugh out loud,
Chatty

No comments: