"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got.-Janis Joplin
Okay, I'm a quote person. I'm a song person. I read tons. I think too much. I'm always analyzing things and seeing just what does this mean. I'm always trying to grow.
So does this make a settled person or an unsettled person. I read an excellent Blog, it's at http://www.wisdomwalking.net/. In one of her Blogs she talked about all the areas in her life she felt unsettled. She asked for comments and I sent her one.
I looked at what she was asking as a wonderful trait. I didn't look at her as unsettled. I looked at her as settled in her unsettled-ness. Life is always changing, we must always adapt. We'll live longer and healthier if we so - so that really is settled - always thinking and ready to grow.
I think the people and I know a couple, who are staunchly settled in life, that when something comes their way, they lose their footing thus being unsettled. Don't 'things' come up about every day if not more? So these people are just flapping in the wind, crashing, and falling down. Whereas someone with a little give - say an unsettled person, moves with the wind and adjusts.
Unsettled people can fly....
Love,
Unsettled Chatty

No comments: