For 2017

"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Friday, July 20, 2007

SINGLE FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy, I'll be waiting...

Scroll down for a picture of me! Watch out - I'm beautiful!


















THANK GOODNESS FOR FRIDAYS OR AT LEAST THE FREEING THOUGHT THAT GOES WIHT IT!

Now this is very interesting - seeing American Idol in Britain vs The United States. Hope you enjoy.


http://www.thecellfreak.com/britains-got-talent-opera-singer-paul-potts-cell-phone-salesman/



Love,
Chatty Crone

1 comment:

Rhea said...

I was wondering who the female in the personal ad was. Cute!