"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Monday, August 13, 2007

Well, I'm back from St. Louis and my first annual Reliv International Convention . . . and I'm rev-ed up. What an awesome company and what a great product. I met the men in charge. They have been in place for 20 years and now they are preparing their sons to take over. I met the doctor who invented the products and he knows every single item in the products and where they are taken from and what they do and how they work. I was wow-ed!

So I want to go out and do everything - today.


So this is one of my problems. I get so excited and this brings me to the quote or thought of the day . .


"Rome wasn't built in a day." ~ Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.


Yes, I would say this is a problem of mine. When I get excited I am ready to go and I get over passionate.


I figure that at times - in the past - that I have delayed doing some things/living for so long I want to do it all now. I sometimes wonder if I will have enough time to do the wonderful things I want yet to do.

So in life I must remind myself that radical changes cannot happen overnight and it takes time to accomplish great things. I must just stay the course and be patient.

Have patience Chatty; it may take a couple of days. :)

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it, I know I know I know . . .

Have a great day.
Love,
Chatty

No comments: