"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Saturday, September 22, 2007


And how are we going to do that when we don't stop and listen? We're always running around, myself included. Especially today. Can't tell you how busy and stressful of a day it has been so far and funny thing it's Saturday so we have the day off work.
Didn't even get to my meeting this morning.
None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Maybe we need to make an appointment with ourselves to listen to our self.
I stop to meditate once in awhile, but these past two weeks I've made myself do it every single day. Even wrote myself a note to do it. I'm the hardest person in the world to make sit down and relax. The hardest.
But I did try and I'm going to continue.
Maybe if we do listen to ourselves, we can find out the adventure that awaits us.
Love,
Chatty

No comments: