"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Saturday, September 29, 2007



I read this about forgiveness:

To understand everything is to forgive everything. Forgiveness is a part of growing.

This is a hard one for me at times. I know too that this must be done or it will harm you more than the person you can't forgive.

It's still hard, or maybe it's not forgiving it's forgetting. Anyway at times its hard for me. Maybe I don't understand the things I need too. A time for reflection today.

I have been meditating once a day like I am suggesting you do. It is harder then heck for me . It's hard for me to sit and relax for 15 minutes a day. A work-a-holic I suppose, but I'm going to do it. It's been two weeks and I think I feel better already . . . physcially and mentally. I'm going to contiune too because I know it's good for me. The thing that is hard is that my mind wanders around so much. Then I have to remember to forcus it back.

Anyway, hope you have a great day.

Love,
Chatty

No comments: