"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Whose quote is this?



This person knew the secret.


I'm trying to learn the secret. It is one thing reading and hearing the Secret, it is another thing doing the secret and having it inside your head.


"What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists...and it becomes available only when you are in that state of mind in which you know EXACTLY what you want...and are fully determined not to quit until you get it."


I need to find out exactly what it is that I want. I am trying hard to do this with my business venture. So far so good. I want it faster!


I am going to meditate on this quote today and be thinking about it.


Love,

Chatty Crone

The answer is:

Alexander Graham Bell

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Chatty Crone:
I got a kick out of your philosophy posted at the top of your blog page.
Kind regards!
Julian
www.ijulian.blogspot.com

freethoughtguy said...

I guess the iPhone can trace its roots back to this quote!