"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The funeral is this morning at 8am (my husband thought of that) - four people (two woman), one man, and a six year old - in one bathroom - getting ready by 7:30! Needless to say I got up at 5:30am.

Man can live for about forty days without food, and about three days without water, about eight minutes without air ... but only for one second without hope.- Hal Lindsey

Even if you area alive physically, without hope your not alive - spiritually! Passionately you're a goner too. Too me passion and breathing are such incredible gifts from God.

Well, I'm happy to say, Ernie had hope. I know where is he is today, only his 93 year old weak body is here I'm happy to say.

Love,
Chatty

1 comment:

Changes in the wind said...

My thoughts are with you.