2. I worked as a ticket agent for United Air Lines in my twenties and I was able to see a lot of the world - especially the United States.
3. I went to Europe twice as a teenager.
4. When I worked as a paraprofessional at a high school here in Georgia, I was asked if I wanted to go help Chaperon a 31 day trip to Europe. I did. My son was in the Target class - that was the class that was going (for their graduation), and I couldn't leave my daughter at home so I brought her too. The three of us in Europe for a month. (I was crazier back then). Mind you the kids were 18. That is a legal drinking age over there. I could write a book about this adventure and tell you a lot about teenage drinking and behavior!
5. You can see I LOVE TO TRAVEL. I love EUROPE. Especially Tuscany.
6. I've written a book called, "Full Circle," I hope to get it published someday.
7. I'm kind of an 'irregular woman'.
I'm not sure who else to tag so I'll end it here. I do see one thing - I've been blessed.