"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Okay, this Christmas season has come on fast. This month has been so busy, it's hard to get to my Blog early in the day, but I'm still here!

Today was my brother's birthday. I love him and miss him so much.

This is the song that reminds me or him and gives me peace. It is sung by Vince Gill.

Go Rest High On That Mountain
I know your life on earth was troubled
And only you could know the pain
You weren't afraid to face the devil
You were no stranger to the rain

(Chorus)
Go rest high on that mountain
Son, your work on earth is done
Go to heaven a shoutin'
Love for the Father and the Son

Oh, how we cried the day you left us
We gathered 'round your grave to grieve
I wish I could see the angels' faces
When they hear your sweet voice sing

Repeat (Chorus)
Go to heaven a shoutin'
Love for the Father and the Son.
Go Rest High On That Mountain

You should hear him sing - it's breath taking - all inspiring.

Love,
Chatty

No comments: