"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Keith Urban - Making Memories of Us

Okay, any body who knows me, knows I like Keith Urban. So I have to celebrate my pre-birthday with one of his songs. I've seen him twice - once on the fourth row. My daughter and I have our backs filmed on his Stupid Boy video. Now I don't think I'm that unusal because in one group I attend, a woman older than me, goes on a bus with other 'mature' woman and they follow him everywhere. I just started listening to country about three years ago. This is the first song I heard and I fell in love with Keith and the words!(lol). Chatty

No comments: