"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Friday, February 22, 2008

TGIF

Even tho it's a rainy day in Georgia it's been a good one. Everyone has been happy here for the last couple of days - which I love - because I LOVE peace and harmony! Can you tell that I am a middle age hippie? I wanted to be one years ago, but it didn't work out for me at the time. So now is as good a time as any(I figure).

Here is a little Pug video - they are sooooooooooooo cute. I love them a lot.


Now if you want to have a good day you have to watch these short videos. It won't take much time and you'll laugh so hard - it will brighten your day.


My grandson told me last night that I had a wonderful, ahem, wonderful voice - as I sang along to The Lion Sleeps Tonight - #3.

I sing to him (I thought I bored him to death) most nights before he goes to sleep. We say a long prayer, then I sing Jesus Loves Me, Braham's Lullaby, Mamma's Going To Buy You a Mocking Bird, Rock a Bye Baby, then I go into Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Baa Baa Black Sleep, and his favorite song (why I do not know) - the ABC song - and Walla - he's asleep. I figure when he's a teenager this will stop. Anyway he things it's great.

My son called to wish me happy birthday as he and his wife are going to Costa Rica today and won't be here on my birthday next week - so I thought that was sweet.

Well, off to do some work.

Love,
Chatty
Oh my gosh the spell check is working again, this is going to be a great day! I just went back and spell checked some of my past Blogs! Yikes - I need the spell check!
So three grateful things to write down already and it's only 10:30AM. Well, actually four, got a new song today from an old friend. We pass songs back and forth and it's been fun. Personally I'd rather have a song than flowers or candy any day.










No comments: