"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Tuesday, April 22, 2008


Watched Dance With the Stars tonight. So after music, dance moves me. I love to watch this show. I love ballroom dancing. I loved the River Dance they had on tonight too.

Guess music, dance, writing - the fine arts - my thing - mentally at least (lol).

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only dream but also believe." ~ Anatole France Writer

"Education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know... It's being able to differentiate between what you do know and what you don't." A. F. Writer

Now honestly, don't think I'll ever sing or dance, but I think when we can't do something personally - we have to find another way to enjoy those things and that is by seeing or hearing - experiencing things. It doesn't always have to be hands on to enjoy and learn and dream.

One thing I've learned there's a lot of different ways to get to the other side of the mountain.
Chatty

No comments: