"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My guys first snorkeling adventure.

To see what is in front of one's nose needs a constant struggle."– George Orwell

I've found that the secret to life is that there is no secret to life. Quit looking for one and just live! Oh what a good talker I am. There was a time in my life that I was not in control of my own life, my own destiny and I was lost. Then I looked for myself for years on end. Finally I found myself and with it came some control over my own life.

Now is the time I am trying to put it all together and it is not as easy as it seems it would be.

I know the answers, just not how to carry them out! How to incorporate them in me.

Went to see Kung Fu Panda. Guess what the message was? The power is in you. Well, I knew that too. Again, figuring out how to use the power is the key.
You must become powerfully gentle.
I also watched April's Rush again last night. "Everyone can hear the music (of life) if they just listen for it.

Below is Faith Hill - The Secret Of Life.
Chatty

No comments: