"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Tuesday, June 17, 2008


"To change one's life:

1. Start immediately.

2. Do it flamboyantly.

3. No exceptions."

~ William James

I do believe it is possible to create, even without ever writing a word or painting a picture, by simply molding one’s inner life. And that too is a deed.-Etty Hillesum

I'm beginning to see, understand, comprehend, and integrate into my heart, soul, and mind that my life and how I feel about it and how I deal with it, must come from within me (no matter what circumstances (that means no excuses) have come my way. Then and only then can I have peace with my life.

Chatty

No comments: