"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Friday, August 29, 2008


Hi Chatty,

You know what.....I had SO MUCH FUN sending you that voicemail today....could hardly wait til you heard it!!! Was it perfect or what!!!??? I know you would smile and maybe even chuckle, but never thought you'd write a blog just for me.....WOW!!!! Thank you....it was wonderful, AngelGirl. You are the greatest!!! I think seeing that movie has most definitely changed my attitude for the best. Today I was upset about something when I left for work (can't even remember what it was now) and within 5 minutes of listening to Mama Mia I was a "changed woman!" It's like unbelievable medicine...the best "happy pill" around!!!!
Love and Hugs to my dear, dear friend,
:)
Music is a powerful drug and a healthy one at that! Get out there and feel the music and feel life.
Chatty

No comments: