"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Monday, August 18, 2008

Think Positively and getting rid of stinking thinking (if only we could do this easily). Some thoughts by Zig Zigler:

"Motivation is important - critically important - but (unfortunately) it's not permanent. Neither is bathing. The reason you bathe everyday is easy - there's a lot of dirt out there and it gets on me and I want to get it off.

Because there's a lot of stinking thinking out there - it might land on you, as it does on me. If too much lands on me I might get a hardening of the attitudes. One of the most deadly diseases the the world today.

Life has so many negatives and demotivations that it takes effort to stay motivated. To remain motivated I've got to deliberately plan to take care of my thinking each day with a 'check-up from the neck up'.

Each day I read and listen to something inspiring.

I also associate with people who are making a difference with their lives, because our associates influence us, either positively or negatively.

Read something good,
listen to something good,
and associate with good people as much as possible."

Courtesy of Zig Zigler

Love,
Chatty

No comments: