"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Saturday Meditations


Anyway, here's a Zen thought for you to think about during the week:

"What is your way?"
"To be free wherever I am."

What do I mean by that? Well, if you are in the mist of stress, if you are stressed at work, if you are caring for a failing loved one, are in an argument. . . anywhere or anytime. . . if you had have learned to breathe . . . and I mean really learned to relax and breathe . . . you can call this your little place your space of freedom. . it's from up inside yourself. You can go there for a minute or two . . get a tiny respite . . . and then go back into the world at hand.

That's taking care of yourself. I'm pretty good about having my free space/place installed. . . my problem is that sometimes I forget to go there (Lol)!

Chatty


1 comment:

JeanMac said...

Me, too. Thanks for the reminder.