(Watch now we'll have a blizzard . . . teehee).
Here are some thoughts for a "Bucket' List - any other ideas?
1. Start your own blog (Well, Der!!) *
2. Sleep under the stars. *
3. Play in a band.
4. Visit Hawaii.*
5. Watch a meteor shower. -
6. Given more than you can afford to charity. *
7. Go to Disneyland/world. *
8. Climb a mountain. *
9. Hold a praying mantis.
10. Sing a solo.
11. Bungee jump. -
12. Visit Paris. *
13. Watch a lightning storm at sea. -
14. Teach yourself an art from scratch. *
15. Adopt a child.
16. Have food poisoning. *
17. Walk to the top of the Statue of Liberty. *
18. Grow your own vegetables. *
19. See the Mona Lisa in France. *
20. Sleep on an overnight train. *
21. Have a pillow fight. *
22. Hitch hike.
23. Take a sick day when you’re not ill. *
24. Built a snow fort. *
25. Hold a lamb. *
26. Go skinny dipping.
27. Run a Marathon. (too late for this one!)
28. Ride in a gondola in Venice. *
29. See a total eclipse. *
30. Watch a sunrise or sunset. *
31. Hit a home run.
32. Go on a cruise. *
33. See Niagara Falls in person. -
34. Visit the birthplace of your ancestors. *
35. See an Amish community. -
36. Teach yourself a new language.
37. Have enough money to be truly satisfied. *
38. See the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person. *
39. Go rock climbing. -
40. See Michelangelo’s David. *
41. Sing karaoke. -
42. See Old Faithful geyser erupt. -
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant. *
44. Visit Africa. -
45. Walk on a beach by moonlight. *
46. Be transported in an ambulance. *
47. Have your portrait painted. *
48. Go deep sea fishing.
49. See the Sistine Chapel in person. *
50. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. *
51. Go scuba diving or snorkeling. *
52. Kiss in the rain !! -
53. Play in the mud. *
54. Go to a drive-in theater. *
55. Be in a movie. -
56. Visit the Great Wall of China. -
57. Start a business. *
58. Take a martial arts class. -
59. Visit Russia. -
60. Serve at a soup kitchen. *
61. Sell Girl Scout Cookies. *
62. Go whale watching. -
63. Got flowers for no reason. *
64. Donate blood, platelets or plasma. *
65. Go sky diving. -
66. Visit a Nazi Concentration Camp. -
67. Bounce a check.
68. Fly in a helicopter. *
69. Save a favorite childhood toy. *
70. Visit the Lincoln Memorial. *
71. Eat Caviar. * (YUCK by the way).
72. Piece a quilt. -
73. Stand in Time Square. *
74. Tour the Everglades. *
75. Been fired from a job.
76. See the Changing of the Guard in London. *
77. Broken a bone.
78. Go on a speeding motorcycle. -
79. See the Grand Canyon in person. -
80. Publish a book. *
81. Visit the Vatican. *
82. Buy a brand new car. *
83. Walk in Jerusalem. -
84. Have your picture in the newspaper. *
85. Read the entire Bible. *
86. Visit the White House. *
87. Kill and prepare an animal for eating. - does fish count?
88. Had chickenpox. (My mom swore I never had it - I think I did).
89. Saved someone’s life. *
90. Sit on a jury. -
91. Met someone famous. *
92. Join a book club. *
93. Lost a loved one. *
94. Have a baby. *
95. See the Alamo in person. -
96. Swim in the Great Salt Lake. -
97. Be involved in a law suit.
98. Own a cell phone. *
99. Been stung by a bee!! *
100. ???????????????????? Play in the snow? *
* ones I've done
- ones I will be doing this summer or want to do someday.
I also want to take a (one) ride on a motorcycle with the Hells Angels (why I don't know).
Shoot paint balls - which I may do with my grandson's Choi Kwang Do group next month.
I want to fly fish. This summer.
Visit my son where he works (he's a doctor) and see his cath lab - which I did in November 2008.
And I had a couple of other ideas - some of which I've done already that were on my list, some of which I will be doing (I have planned) and maybe some I might never get to do - but it sure is fun to dream.