"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Keith Urban - Only You Can Love Me This Way (Audio)

This isn't a song about Alaska. However, it is from my boy Keith and it just came out while on my trip to Alaska (timing). I feel in love with Alaska and it's people. It did something to me - I'm not sure what exactly - I'm still letting my mind unwind, but I'm sure glad I went. It will always be in my heart and in my mind and when I have a bad day, it will always be there for me to think about.

2 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Alaska! Well, that is indeed a cold place! Wow! How nice ye got to visit there. It's wild and wooly and the mind feels open there -- at least in the summer --

ClassyChassy said...

ALASKA is so COOL - why didn't Penniwig just spell it out correctly??? I am still in shock - but I knew you had it in you, girl!