"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
5 Signs you're healthier than you think . . .
From Woman's Day - June 16, 2009
1. You have several cups of coffee a day. A recent Swedish study found that people who drink 3 to 5 cups of coffee at midlife are less likely to develop dementia and Alzheimer's later on.
2. You say 'thanks'. A new study reveals that expressing gratitude may be the key to happiness and overall well-being.
3. You laugh a lot. Research has shown that laughter expands blood vessels and might even lower your heart attack risk.
4. You tidy up the house. Just 20 minutes of sweeping, scrubbing, and doing other household chores can boost your mood, not to mention burn calories.
5. You surf the Internet. UCLA research shows that it stimulates brain activity.
Well, according to this list - I'm healthy! (lol)
And a thought to leave you with -
In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you. - Deepak Chopra