"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hershey Chocolate - need I say more?


Milton Snavely Hershey (September 13, 1857 – October 13, 1945) was a confectioner, philanthropist, and founder of The Hershey Chocolate Company and the “company town” of Hershey, Pennsylvania

I mean really - what more needs to be said then the word Hershey? Can you tell I love chocolate?

My dad would have been 90 today.

Now for some Sunday humor:

The Zipper

Smile...... Now, this is how you really want a minister to keep your attention. If you scan the congregation, you won't see anyone sleeping through this one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWH-VToohro

Love, Chatty

6 comments:

Sallie said...

Yum is right for this post especially!

We spent a long weekend in Hershey PA one Fall (pre-blogging, I don't even think I have any picturs). Anyway the entire town smelled like chocolate. mmmmm

Thankx for all the recent laughs (not about chocolate -- that's serious!) and thanks especially for putting me on your blog roll. I'm honored. Sallie

Chatty Crone said...

Can you imagine a whole town smelling of chocolate?

I love reading your blog!

Buttercup said...

I'll still take a Hershey bar with almonds above almost all other chocolate. Once spent a "Chocolate lovers" weekend at the Hershey hotel in Philadelphia. Yummy!

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

Hi Chatty
I know Hershey PA very well and yummmmmmm. The whole place town smells of choc 24-7 and it is no sin to love choc there! xoxoxox

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

and thank you also for adding me to your blog xox

Chatty Crone said...

The world might not agree on much, but we all agree about chocolate!