"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Lil Enchanted

Wednesday October 7, 2009
One Lovely Blog Award.... Thank You LaShan !!!



I was honored to get an awesome award from a wonderful blogger.... LaShan over at Lil Enchanted. LaShab has a great blog . . . Go check her out!

I'm not exactly playing correctly, but I do appreciate her kindness for giving me the award.

LaShan lives in Georgia, loves Stevie Nicks, has four children (two are twin boys). They range from grown up - to her little one is 4.

Here is something she wrote on her blog I find utterly fascinating and I totally understand. One bright woman!

"And the days go by... like a strand in the wind.... in the web that is my own I begin again...." Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen

"Have you ever thought about how our lives are like a spider's web? Each lil aspect... every tiny thing in our lives are like the threads of the web.... all woven together... all connected.... all having an effect on the other....

Sometimes we even catch things in our web that we never intended to catch... sometimes these are delightful treats... sometimes they are nasty lil vermon that we have to work hard to get rid of....

Each day.... and with every thing we touch.... every thought we have.... our web grows. Sometimes it sparkles and shines with tiny droplets of morning dew.... and sometimes it's just big and nasty and sticky.... and we wonder what we have gotten into....

So sometimes we have to stop and go back the center.... and take a look around us.... decide what parts of the web we need to remove.... what parts of the web we need to reconstruct.... some parts will become a strand in the wind as we break them loose.... and some parts are strong and hold our web in place.... give it foundation. Some parts need tending to because we've neglected them for far too long...

Here is my own lil web.... I hope you find it interesting.... maybe even helpful in some way.... maybe you'll choose to stick around in it for awhile... maybe you'll be a lil enchanted by it....

Welcome to my web... said the spider"



Isn't that the truth about life? I know all too well how it feels to be in a spider web myself - it can be BOTH good and bad. Another way to grow.

Enjoy her blog.

Chatty

No comments: