Ashland University in Ohio - Silent Night
Cute little interactive Christmas game
Click This To Read Your Mail.....
Christmas Song Trivia
1. How many times does Santa check his list?
2. The Grinch is as cuddly as a ______?
3. It would of been a laugh to see Mommy doing what last night?
4. One foggy Christmas Eve, Santa came to say what?
5. Good tidings to you, and all of your what?
6. Who was seated next to me a day or two ago in the song Jingle Bells?
7. Why do I want my two front teeth for Christmas?
8. What did Frosty The Snowman do when they placed the magic hat on his head?
9. What does Alvin want for Christmas in The Chipmunk Song?
10.On the eleventh day of Christmas, what did my true love send to me?
11.I'm dreaming of a White Christmas with what?
12.What do Janice and Jen want for Christmas in the song It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas?
Harvey Samuel Firestone - Happy Birthday - Wikipedia
Firestone, Ford, and Thomas Edison were generally considered the three leaders in American industry at the time, and often worked and vacationed together. All three were part of a very exclusive group titled "The Millionaires' Club" . This was a true gentlemen’s club where one would call another in the appropriate city and ask him to purchase a building or other items for them without so much as a handshake, merely on his word.
Those were the days when your word and a handshake meant something!
Ford, Edison, Firestone
3. kissing Santa Claus
4. Rudolph with your nose so bright won't you guide my sleigh tonight
6. Miss Fanny Bright
7. So I could wish you Merry Christmas
8. He began to dance around
9. hula hoop
10.11 pipers piping
11.every Christmas card I write
12 dolls that will talk and will go for a walk