This is hard for me as I am not one for the spotlight either. Now I say that, but do I mean it? I get awards and I feel so grateful, yet am a little embarrassed, because I don't think I'm all that special at all. I'm also a blog free zone! Yet I do them. Because I am grateful someone took the time to think of me.
I also liked this one from Crystal Mary Lindsey because it is PINK! I have to do it - it's so pretty - pretty in pink! And I am a Pinkie now. So what can I do?
I thank you dear Crystal - do you know she is from Australia? Down under mate. So I accept with a thankful heart. She is a sweetheart herself - so be sure and stop by and visit her blog!
The 'Lovely Blog' Rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominates you for this award (above)
2. Pass it along to 7 other 'Inspiring Bloggers.'
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
Passing this award along is not easy as some won't want to participate. I hate 'tagging people', but on the other hand there must be some gals out there who want this that are sweet! So here I go again.
My selection in no particular order.
1. Doris Strurm - born in Germany, raised in the US, and lives in Georgia
2. Trish at Love of Quilts
3. Jane at I'm Downtown
4. Katie at Katie's Journal
5. Maria at Traveling Maria
6. Anne's at Anne's Family
7. Jojo at Jojo's Joy's
Whew that was hard. Now 7 things you don't know about me.
1. I saw the Beatles at the old Atlanta Braves Field in 1963 - if I remember. It was so loud I couldn't hear a thing.
2. My dad made my brother go to the World's Fair in New York in 1964. I was 11 and my brother was 17. I had no choice, but to go and I cried the entire two weeks. I didn't go see a thing. My brother found where the Movie "A Hard Day's Night" was playing and I stayed and watched it at the theater all day - not like now where there is an hour in between. He had his hands full with me I tell you.
3. I used to think my mom was weak - now I realize how very strong she was. I'm proud of her. I loved her and took care of her, but I wish I could tell her this. I will someday.
4. In school in Georgia - elementary school went until 7th. grade and in 8th. grade you were in high school - sub-freshmen! At 7th grade graduation I gave the prayer and it included Ecclesiastes 3 - long before it was a song - Turn, Turn, Turn.
5. I can play the organ and the piano.
6. I have a really, really, really hard time saying No.
7. I always wanted to be a photographer for the National Geographic.
Thank you Crystal - I think (lol).