I've received another Blog Award and I am truly grateful:
This one is courtesy of I'm Downtown, who can be found here.
By receiving this award, I agree to do the following:
1) Tell six outrageous lies about myself and one truth.
2) If you'd like to play along, you can tell me in the comments section which statements below are truths and which are lies.
3) And last, I nominate six blogging buddies to play along. (The hardest part).
1. The reason I have my grandson in Choi Kwang Do is because I myself am a black belt and know the value it will instill in him.
2. I had my picture made with Keith Urban.
3. I lived in Paris for 6 months.
4. I had a small part in the movie "Mama Mia".
5. I went to Alaska by myself and climbed a mountain and touched a glacier.
6. My husband and I love to play paintball.
7. I ballroom dance quite well.
Now the hard part - who do I pick?
Now which one is real and which ONE is a lie? (teehee) If you know for sure - please don't give the answer away - just say that you know. Thanks.