Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Show and Tail
I guess Angela is busy visiting her sister and her new nephew who was born last night - and what a cutie he is. So I am going to blog anyway for Show and Tail.
First off, let me go into my lies from yesterday.
1. You must be kidding! Although my GS did get his red belt last night.
2. I love Keith Urban - I have seen him 3 times - but the closest I got to him was row 4 - at the Fox Theater here in Atlanta.
3. I have had the great opportunity of going or seeing Paris twice, but I never lived there.
4. Mama Mia is my favorite movie and I wish I was in it or I could go to the island it was filmed on.
6. I want to shot paint balls, but alas, can't get another nut to do it with me.
5. The truth. I have been to Alaska - two summers ago. I blogged all about it if you want to go back and look at the pictures and all. It was hot there - believe it or not - and it was sunny 24/7. It was the adventure of my life time. And yes I did climb one mile to get to a glacier and it was beautiful - it was like topaz blue. And if you listened you could hear it groan - from the movement - you can't see it move, but you can hear it.
Thanks for playing a long.
Okay, my grandson found this bug in the yard. Now he said if he found a new species it would be named after him - and he knows everything - teehee.
I have never seen this insect before. It was white - all white. It was about 3 by 3 or 4 by 4 - it's huge. Yes it's kind of gross because it was decaying, I think it was a butterfly - any ideas?
Some thoughts for the day:
“Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones come daily.” Ivy Baker Priest
"The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning." Ivy Baker Priest,