Eating an orange is a wonderful treat.
It is juicy, so juicy, and fun to eat.
Coming from Florida, the Sunshine State,
Having one daily would be so great.
The flavor from orange zest will dress up a dish.
Use it in cakes, custards, or even on fish.
Eating an orange is a good activity.
It’s also wonderful for Vitamin C.
Thought of the day:
Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it: Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.
The rules for this Award are as follows:
Link to the person who awarded you: CHECK
Seven unknown facts about yourself: CHECK
Award to seven other people: CHECK
1. When I was 11 and my brother was 18, my dad (who was VP of Greyhound, Inc.) stuck us on a bus - with no parents or chaperone's, and sent us off for two weeks to see the New York Worlds Fair. We traveled also to Washington D.C., Pennsylvania, etc. to see all the historical markers. I cried from the minute I got on the bus until I got home. My poor brother. He finally found an answer - he would find a movie theater playing I think it was the Beatles's A Hard Day's Night - and I would stay in there from morning until night. He saw the sites and I saw the movie! I must have seen it over 100 times!
2. I have all the original vinyl records of the Beatles - in excellent condition.
3. And why I am stuck on the Beatles's I don't know - but I saw them in 1963 when I was 10 at the Atlanta Fulton County Stadium. My brother had to take me there too! Now I didn't scream, but I can tell it that there were so many screams - you couldn't hear the Beatles's at all. Paul was my favorite.
5. I gave my grandson a Butterscotch once and he literally started to choke on it - he turned blue - he looked at me with those big brown eyes for help. I did the Heimlich on him and the candy went flying out - I will NEVER give him hard candy again!
6. I was born in Chicago and lived there 5 years - moved to Atlanta lived here 10 years - moved back to Chicago and lived there 18 years - and moved back to Atlanta for 25 years - whew.
7. My birthday is the same day as Elizabeth Taylor's - she is 20 years older (and it's this month - I'll be 58).
My seven victims, I mean nominees are (my new followers) :
Debbie From SIMPLY DEBBIE gave me this award - again to tell seven things about myself - so as I don't have that many interesting things I am going to use the same 7 above. And I would like to award this to all my followers - I hope a few of you take me up on it!
PS My other friend Debbie was taken off the respirator and heavy drugs to see what happens - so hopefully this is a great sign. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS!