For that little extra something to keep the gray matter active. You will love this!
Take a look and tell me what you see.
DON'T LOOK BELOW FOR THE ANSWERS UNTIL YOU HAVE FINISHED ALL THE QUESTIONS!
A TEST FOR OLD KIDS This is a test for us 'old kids'! The answers are printed below, but don't cheat. Some of you might be a little too young, but do your best.
1. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someone would answer, I don't know, but he left this behind. What did he leave behind?
2. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. .In early 1964, we all watched them on "The _______________Show."
3. Get your kicks...
4. The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to...
5. In the jungle, the mighty jungle...
6. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we 'danced' under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called "the _________"
7. Nestle's makes the very best...
8. Satchmo was America 's 'Ambassador of Goodwill.' Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was "________" "__________."
9. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking?
10. Red Skeleton's hobo character was named "______________" and Red always ended his television show by saying, 'Good Night, and "____________."
11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their...
12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? "________________" & "_____________________."
13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the music died.' This was a tribute to "_________" "______________."
14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called the "____________."
15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the "__________" "__________."
ANSWERS: 01. The Lone Ranger left behind a silver bullet.
02. The Ed Sullivan Show
03. On Route 66
04. To protect the innocent.
05. The Lion Sleeps Tonight
06. The limbo
08. Louis Armstrong
09. The Timex watch
10. Freddy, The Freeloader and 'Good Night and God Bless.'
11. Draft cards (Bras were also burned. Not flags, as some have guessed)
12. Beetle or Bug
13. Buddy Holly
When a man can't take it anymore....
Love as always,