Okay you have been mooned - you have to pass it along! Sorry but I just couldn't help it.
I received an award yesterday from Rhonda at The Joy of Denim and Lace.
Check Rhonda out! She's a faithful Christian Blogger. This is what she wrote about the gal who gave her the award:
"She gives so much encouragement and honesty on her blog pages, sharing her victories and struggles: A kindness and sweetness that will addict you to her, chocolate has nothing on her: Once you taste of her you will discover a new understanding of " A Sister in the Lord".
I think she described herself too! A happy, positive, Christian.
I'm to reveal seven things about me - I think everyone knows me pretty well, but let's see.
1. I am a Christian.
2. I believe that the gratitude journal that I have kept for some 20 years now - changed my life for the better. I believe it changed me.
3. I believe you can be a happy Christian. Not 100% of the time, but a lot of the time.
4. I believe what we do is a personal choice. I think we have more choice then we let ourself believe.
5. I love to laugh and to make other laugh and feel good. :) It makes me feel good to make others feel good.
6. I have my down times too. I feel it. I deal with it. Then I decide to let it go. And move on.
7. I can't sing, dance, draw, not a photographer of any sort, no artsy crafty ability at all (!) - that's why I enjoy blogs with eye candy - photographs, artwork, flowers, animals, skies, pretty table scapes - every thing that is so pretty. I just love to look at them. That makes me feel good too.
I'm supposed to pick five people to give these to. I'm always uncomfortable with picking so what I do is I give it to the last five followers. That way I can find out more about them too! I love learning about new people too! And THANK YOU for following me!
Thought for the day:
Every man has three characters: that which he shows, that which he has, and that which he thinks he has. -Alphonse Karr
Just for the heck of it - how about everyone leave in their comment - something about yourself or your belief - I would love to know more about everyone!