For 2017

"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Friday, February 24, 2012

Fun Friday




Humor in the clothing store - this is really funny!

http://www.heaven666.org/embed/58709



With age comes wisdom

A guy is 80 years old and loves to fish.

He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say,
"Pick me up." He looked around and couldn't see anyone.

He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say again, "Pick me up."

He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog.

The man said, "Are you talking to me?"

The frog said, "Yes, I'm talking to you. "Pick me up, then kiss me;
and I'll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen.
I'll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous, because
I will be your bride!"

The man looked at the frog for a short time, reached over, picked
it up carefully and placed it in his shirt pocket.

The frog said, "What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said?"
I said, "Kiss me, and I will be your beautiful bride."

He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said, "Nah. At my age, I'd rather have a talking frog."

With age comes wisdom.

Photobucket


Just saying goodbye.....

To help save the economy, the Government will announce next month that the Immigration Department will start deporting seniors (instead of illegals) in order to lower Social Security and Medicare costs. Older people are easier to catch and will not remember how to get back home.

I started to cry when I thought of you.
Then it dawned on me ... oh, shoot …!!

I'll see you on the bus!

Thanks Linda.

Can you tell the difference between a horse and a frog?
Watch closely...





His dizzy aunt ----------------------------------------------- Verti Gogh
The brother who ate prunes------------------------------- Gotta Gogh
The brother who worked at a convenience store ------ Stop N Gogh
The grandfather from Yugoslavia ----------------------------- U Gogh
His magician uncle -------------------------------- Where-diddy Gogh
His Mexican cousin ---------------------------------------- A Mee Gogh
The Mexican cousin's American half-brother ------------ Gring Gogh
The nephew who drove a stage coach --------------- Wells-far Gogh
The constipated uncle ------------------------------------- Can't Gogh
The ballroom dancing aunt -------------------------------- Tang Gogh
The bird lover uncle -------------------------------------- Flamin Gogh
An aunt who taught positive thinking ------------------ Way-to-Gogh
The little bouncy nephew ----------------------------------- Poe Gogh
A sister who loved disco -------------------------------------- Go Gogh
And his niece who travels the country in an RV --- Winnie Bay Gogh


I saw you smiling . . .. there ya Gogh
Thank you Terry




QUOTE OF THE DAY:

Every story has an end, but in life every ending is a new beginning~

Photobucket

Sandie♥

40 comments:

Grammy Goodwill said...

Love the frog story. Thanks for the smiles.

Melanie said...

What a funny video! Those poor guys didn't know what to think!! :)
Funny frog story too.
Have a great weekend!

Jill said...

LOVE the lavender field! Just stunning.

I loved the frog story too.

Munir said...

Love the whole blog entry ! Wow,thanks again.

Shelly said...

Your header picture is gorgeous! Thanks for the funnies- a smile on a Friday is always a good thing.

Cheryl @ The Farmer's Daughter said...

Thanks for the chuckles, Sandie. The field of lavender is just amazing!
Have a wonderful day!

Marti said...

Made my Friday start with a smile as usual. Loved the old people on the bus, I call shotgun.

Sandra said...

i just gave you my biggest smile. love the talking frog and i might sue you for putting my picture up on your blog in that first cartoon.

SweetMarie said...

These are all so funny! The bikini top is hilarious!!! It took me a minute to find the horse.
Thanks a bunch for the giggles!!!
Happy Friday Sandie.:)

Jeanie said...

I had to keep going back, but I finally saw the horse....I think.
I love the story about the wised-up 80 year old and the talking frog.
Happy Friday.

Wanda's Wings said...

Always good for a laugh!

Remington said...

I can't STOP smiling! Great post! Have a fun weekend!

Melissa Ann Goodwin said...

Fabulous! I think on my blog today I'll just tell everyone to come on over here.

Clint said...

Very good!---and much needed today. Thanks!

Gloria Hood said...

Lots of laughs here today, Thanks!

TexWisGirl said...

the frog story AND the frog/horse drawing are both my faves...

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Love, love, love your photo today! And yesterdays! So beautiful. These were hysterical this week! Thanks for the laugh. Enjoy your weekend!

dr momi said...

You got me with the opening cartoon!! Thanks for the laugh!

The Boston Lady said...

Love that Lavender field. So beautiful. Saw the horse and the frog. And if all the seniors are being deported I'm going with them, because there will be no one left with which to engage in an interesting conversation. Ann

Eva Ason said...

There ya Gogh! I loved these - you had me laughing there again. Thank you for your funnies today. I love your header photo, makes me longing for Provence ^_^
Have a lovely Day my friend! Big hugs

Eva x

Susan said...

Hi Sandie! Happy Friday! Loved the talking frog story. Ohhhh, how I'd LOVE to go see (and smell) those gorgeous lavender fields.

Sandie, am I a klutz? All I could see is the frog! No horse! ?????
Susan

Belle said...

Your lavender photo is stunning! Loved the jokes, especially the one about the frog. The picture of the frog/horse is great! have a lovely weekend, Sandie.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Always fun at your post on Friday.
Love the frog/horse! Have a fun weekend.

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Your lavender header is gorgeous!!

Love comming here on Friday to gets some giggles!
You never disappoint!
*hugs*deb

Jane said...

Too cute - love the video! Hope you are well, my friend,

Jane

My Journey With Candida said...

The first picture with the ladys boobs that are in her pants is really funny.

I have a friend who told me when she sits at her kitchen table in the morning, her boobs touch her legs.

Me having no boobs says.."Nah Unh! She said, really... they do. Then we both burst out laughing. She was dead serious.

Nezzy said...

Oh Miss Sandie, ya always leave me smilin'!!! :o)

God bless ya and have yourself a fantastic weekend!!! :o)

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Thanks for the chuckles! Have a great weekend:@)

DaCraftyLady Debb said...

I loved today's post, read the fisherman's story, funny, and the video was great, and the gal in the bathing suit...lol...just lots of funnies today...thanks

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Sandie, I loved reading about the Gogh family.... Cute.... Also enjoyed the Talking Frog one....

Thanks for sharing.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Funny Friday! Love the first cartoon...I'm not quite that bad yet! LOL...hugs, Linda

Rob-bear said...

I'm not sure about a talking frog. People hear enough conversations when I'm alone in the apartment.

And the seniors deportation bus is not welcome in Canada. The people, of course, are. But our Medicare and other services are getting a bit stretched, and we might have trouble looking after all of you.

Hmmmm. I see a frog, and a fish, but no horse. Perhaps I haven't been horsing around enough.

And all the Gogh relatives were relatively fascinating.

Peace and joy for the weekend, Sandie.

momto8 said...

fun interesting post!! and food for thought too. the lavender is amazing....I never saw anything like that!
happy weekend!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I love the froggy story. And I love all that lavander!
love
tweedles

Crystal Mary said...

I loved the frog story. A wise man I'd say. xxx

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

That's the first time I've seen the horse/frog illusion!

Ann said...

I'm running a little behind but these were good for a laugh to start my Saturday with

Michaele said...

I never did see the horse, but I loved the dressing room video. I shared it on facebook : )

Annesphamily said...

That frog story was sweet! I like that version! Have a good Sunday!

Sharon said...

OK, even though I'm getting my laughs on Sunday, they were great!

Thanks for always providing the entertainment that my poor ol' tired self needs! :)

(The frog/horse thing was weird!! FINALLY saw it...)