You know that saying; YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!
1. When his 38 caliber revolver failed to fire at his intended victim during a hold-up in Long Beach , California would-be robber James Elliot did something that can only inspire wonder. He peered down the barrel and tried the trigger again. This time it worked.
2. The chef at a hotel in Switzerland lost a finger in a meat cutting machine and after a little shopping around, submitted a claim to his insurance company. The company expecting negligence sent out one of its men to have a look for himself. He tried the machine and he also lost a finger.. The chef's claim was approved.
3. A teenager was in the hospital recovering from serious head wounds received from an oncoming train. When asked how he received the injuries, the lad told police that he was simply trying to see how close he could get his head to a moving train before he was hit.
4. A man walked into a Louisiana Circle-K, put a $20 bill on the counter, and asked for change. When the clerk opened the cash drawer, the man pulled a gun and asked for all the cash in the register, which the clerk promptly provided. The man took the cash from the clerk and fled, leaving the $20 bill on the counter. The total amount of cash he got from the drawer... $15. [If someone points a gun at you and gives you money, is a crime committed?]
5. As a female shopper exited a New York convenience store, a man grabbed her purse and ran. The clerk called 911 immediately, and the woman was able to give them a detailed description of the snatcher. Within minutes, the police apprehended the snatcher. They put him in the car and drove back to the store. The thief was then taken out of the car and told to stand there for a positive ID. To which he replied, "Yes, officer, that's her. That's the lady I stole the purse from."
Do you have anything 'silly or stupid to report'?
Okay girls and boys - my grandson did not get into school number two - so I imagine school number 3 being similar. It seems (to me) that these days Christian schools take kids without any issues - even if the issues are miner, because there is so much competition to get in and away from the public school. He does have trouble only in writing. However, if that is God's answer - then I'll have to keep praying for another answer. Thanks again for your prays.
Thought for the day:
"Growth, in some curious way, I suspect, depends on being always in motion just a little bit, one way or another." ~ Norman Mailer
And if you read down this far - and comment - a lot of people mentioned they were surprised I like Mediterranean Food - tell me what YOUR favorite food type is. I would love to know.