COME ON IN. . .
COFFEE FILTERS Who knew!
And you can buy 1,000 at the Dollar Tree for $1.00, even the large ones.
I thought these were great ideas!
1. Cover bowls or dishes when cooking in the microwave.
2. Clean windows, mirrors, and chrome... Coffee filters are lint-free so they'll leave windows sparkling. 3. Protect China by separating your good dishes with a coffee filter between each dish.
4. Stop the soil from leaking out of a plant pot. Line a plant pot with a coffee filter to prevent the soil from going through the drainage holes.
5. Can use to hold dry ingredients when baking or when cutting a piece of fruit or veggies. Saves on having extra bowls to wash.
6. Use them to wrap Christmas ornaments for storage.
7. Use them to remove fingernail polish when out of cotton balls.
9. Use them to sprout seeds. Simply dampen the coffee filter, place seeds inside, fold it and place it into a zip-lock plastic bag until they sprout.
9. Use as a disposable "snack bowl" for popcorn, chips, etc.
10. OH YEAH THEY ARE GREAT TO USE IN YOUR COFFEE MAKERS TOO
My sister always keeps me up with her life in California. She just received some paperwork to fill out everyone who lives in her home. Kids. Parents. Spouse. Anyone. Does this sound like anything you have ever heard of before? I mean isn't that an infringement of her rights? What are they looking for now? Have you ever had to do that?
A story in Florida - a teacher might be fired for comparing a student to an orangutang. Click to read.
Geri and my daughter at her 90th birthday party - she was 91 and a half.