"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday's Gift to me . . .

If you are tired of reading about the election just close this up - it's really okay not to leave a comment.

I've been experiencing some pain this week and it's been hard for me to write.  The election.  I try so hard not to be political on my blog, but I talked to Debby and I agree - Chatty has to put her feelings and views somewhere about it.  If my grandson ever reads this I want him to know my feelings.

I took some time to think this week and work out my feelings.  Of course I've prayed like crazy for help and guidance. I think I've come to peace with things and I hope I don't lose anyone, but I have to say what I feel. I figure if you can't write and share your feelings, abet they are different, what good is a blog?  If I can't write in it - it's like having a journal you can't write in.  Hopefully we can agree to disagree.

I know some people - friends and family - that I love voted for Obama - and I still love them - it has nothing to do with my feelings for them - it has to do with my concerns where Obama might take the United States.  I just do not feel his views or his religion is what mine is.

Do you know that 1/5 of America has no religion anymore?

You know this was a very close election and I read on Joyce's blog (below) that "While Obama won - he had a little over half the vote.  That means there is a little less than half of all the people lost who they felt would be a good president."  So while half the world is rejoicing, half the people are sad.  I'm a firm believer in dealing with what you are feeling!  I think if you don't and you swallow your feelings - then your in trouble. If you can deal with your feelings, then you can go on and I'm ready to move on.
Here is her website and the rest of what she wrote that day.
http://joyce-fromthissideofthepond.blogspot.com/2012/11/bookending-tuesday.html



My feelings, (taking a deep sigh) are ones of loss.  Not the actual loss of losing, but the loss of the way (I think) America has gone for a couple of hundred years now.  I know young people want change.  I know the issues that were voted on this election.  I have nothing against race, color, or creed.  I am against what I believe Obama stands for.  I wonder if there will even be a two party system anymore because no one can win against the democrats any more.  Who in their right mind would run?  We are a minority now. 

My husband and I are retired.  So we're basically dinosaurs (units now) in this life. I'm really not too worried about us, but I do worry about the future of America and my family.
 
I hope and pray I'm wrong.  I worry for my children and grandchildren caring all that debt.  I'm worried about their morals as they grow up.  I worry if they will ever grow up living in a democary or if they will just read about Democracy in a history book.  I'm worried whether this is going to stay a Christian nation or not.

I wonder if it will turn out as good as every one thinks it will.  Will the voters be right or wrong?  Only time will tell. 

I'm a little worried that in 2013 I will become a 'unit'.  I'll have three people who are not doctors make medical decisions for me based on the facts that are chosen to be shown to them.  But then I know my earthly life is in their hands, not my Heavenly life is not - therefore I have peace. 

I read the following and I thought it was pretty good - Thanks Calamity Jane

From: Chris Long 
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 3:14 AM


Dear friends,

"The beauty of elections in a free society is that the PEOPLE get to choose what kind of country they want. This means that the people themselves get to choose whether they want a society governed by righteousness, or not. While some well-meaning Christians (and others) tend to like to criticise the government for all the 'moral failures' and lack-of-righteousness they perceive, the truth is that in America we have the power as people to control who is in government and what kind of policies are enacted. The types of laws and leaders we exalt are merely reflections of who we are as a people.

The end result of all this is that if the people by-and-large are God-fearing people who believe in the Bible and want righteousness in their country, that will happen. But if more people don't believe this way, it won't. It's in the hands of the people. Our elections say more about the state of the hearts of the people then most anything else. This, incidentally, is why the people deciding things can be really GREAT or really BAD (or somewhere in between). It depends on the people. People can be fickle. In Germany, Hitler had great support from the German people. We tend to think like "how could they do that," etc. But the truth, according to the Bible, is that humanity is sinful and is easily deceived.

This is why I believe the real renewal for any country will only come when believers in Jesus Christ acknowledge and repent of the sin and worldliness we've allowed in our own lives and seek to live holy (set apart) lives unto the Lord. Our holiness will lead to a "bright light witness" - where we love others and stand for truth - that in time will bring significant changes to the greater society at large (i.e. more people will end up voting the Bible in the future). Basically, it comes down to the slumbering church needing to wake up and act like the church."

The reality is that the people in America have voted and they will get what they voted for, plain and simple.

I will likely be writing more in the days and weeks ahead, but for today, I just want to encourage you in this: If the election did not turn out as you had hoped and prayed and if the future seems uncertain and concerning, please be assured of this: God takes care of His children. Humans can make choices and choose leaders and do what they do, but as Christians we are children of the King of ALL. Regardless of what society around us does or does not do, we can rest securely in the arms of our Father and cling tightly to Him come what may.

Love to you in Christ,
Chris





A "True/False" Election test from Chris.

True/False: The day after the election, regardless of who has won, Jesus will still be King.

True/False: The day after the election, regardless of who has won, our responsibilities as Christians will not have changed one iota.

True/False: The day after the election, regardless of who has won, the greatest agent for social change in America will still be winning the hearts and minds of men and women through the gospel, not legislation.

True/False: The day after the election, regardless of who has won, my primary citizenship will still be in this order - (1) the Kingdom of God , (2) America , not vice-versa.

True/False: The day after the election, regardless of who has won, the tomb will still be empty.

True/False: The day after the election, regardless of who has won, the cross, not the government, will still be where salvation is found.

True/False: The day after the election, regardless of who has won, our children will still be more concerned with whether or not we spend time with them than with who is President.

True/False: The day after the election, regardless of who has won, my neighbor will still be my neighbor, and loving him/her will still be the second greatest commandment. (Do you know the first?)

True/False: The day after the election, regardless of who has won, the only way to see abortion ultimately overturned will still be winning men and women to a high view of life through the gospel of Christ.

True/False: The day after the election, regardless of who has won, the only way to see gay marriage ultimately defeated will still be winning men and women to a biblical view of marriage through the gospel of Jesus Christ.

True/False: The day after the election, regardless of who has won, my retirement will still not match my treasure in Heaven.

True/False: The day after the election, regardless of who has won, "Jesus Is Lord" will still be the greatest truth in the Universe.

True/False: The day after the election, regardless of who has won, we will still know that God is in control.


Just remember who you are and who He is.


Thought for Today

"How marvelous it was to stand in a place like the Soviet Union and talk about the coming Kingdom and to tell them that Communism will not win. I told them capitalism would not win either; it's the Kingdom of God that is going to win." - Billy Graham

I love you all,
Sandie/Chatty

Tomorrow I have a give away starting. 

45 comments:

Tuscany Talks said...

Well said. I'd imagine that all your blogging friends are looking for a place to write their OWN feelings and understand and still love you when you do....even if their feelings are different. Love you mom :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

like you i try very hard not to be political on my blog but i am saddened by romney's loss. i think he is an honest man with a good heart that had our best interests in mind. i wonder where all these people that want the government to give them more think the money will come from, are they taxpayers themselves? i doubt it. i too am retired and on social security. my ss dollars paid for my parents and grandparents benefits. my children's are paying mine. we simply cannot continue on the path we are headed down and survive as a nation. what was nero doing when rome burned?

smiles, bee
xoxoxooxox

Jackie said...

I feel your feelings; I felt so despondent after the election. I don't mind sharing with you and your readers that I voted for Governor Romney for President.
After the election, I thought, "What are we (nation) doing? What are the voters who voted for Obama thinking?" That's the way I felt. Today, at church, someone reminded me (and I am thankful, because I needed it after the election) that our Lord knew the outcome before it happened. That doesn't mean that I know whether He approved or disapproved of the choice of the Americans who voted for Obama...but He knew the outcome before it ever happened. It is all in His mighty hands. There is no use for me to be despondent when I know that He knows...He sees; He is there with me through this, and He will take care of me (and His children.) Knowing that my Father has it in control allows me to step back and say with assurance and confidence and a lot more enthusiasm than I felt after Tuesday night that My Father will keep His promises.
I know that we as a people and a nation will reap what we sow. If we sow honesty and love and mercy, that is what we will reap. If we sow lies, and hatred, and greed, that is what we will reap. That is a promise from our Lord...and He keeps every promise. Every single one.
"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." II. Chronicles 7:14
I continue to humbly pray, seek His face, turn from my sinful ways...and I know that my Lord will heal our land....in His good time.
Thank you, my friend for your blog...and for allowing me to comment here.
Our freedom to choose our leaders, our freedom of speech (whether we agree or agree to disagree) were hard-fought freedoms for which I am thankful. Today, I pause and give thanks to all of our veterans (my Daddy is a WWII Navy veteran...86 years old, bless his heart! :)) ) I am thankful for him and all of our dear veterans.
I pray God's continued blessings on our great nation.
Love,
Jackie

Shelly said...

Well put, my friend. Hugs to you~

Mevely317 said...

Beautifully written, Sandie ... thank you for sharing your authentic voice. I, too, am so despondent. Angry, too.
Even now, I'm weighing the pros and cons whether or not to take a break from a dear, long-time friend who voted for Obama ... who just "doesn't get it."

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Reading your post, Sandie, I could not help but remember the Ten Commandments...:)JP

Anonymous said...

well put, take care,

The Long Awaited Home said...

This is an excellent post Sandie. It is so true that this election exposes the hearts of the citizens of this country today. The only way to change this is to reach the heart. God can use us for this purpose if we just obey Him. God bless you Sandie, and God bless America!

Gloria

Beth said...

While I don't agree with everything you have said about the election, I respect your right to say it. We will all have to pray that things will get better and not worse for our country.

DD said...

I totally agree with you.
DD

Unknown said...

Great share Sandie. It is with a heavy heart that I share our sentiments for all future generations.

Of course, the whole world knows how I feel about that BO being reelected by the mindless souls that don't think for their selves & the others that continue to expect a 'hand out' because he promised to 'take care of them'.

Our nation is in dire straights & look at all the 'secrets' that have divulged in one short week the government did not reveal to protect the 'candidate' to be re-elected.

Thank you for sharing beautifully this post.

Happy Thanksgiving ~
Hugs & love ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Terra said...

I am with you, blog friend. As the person you quote wrote "Jesus is still king", and we can all work to get this country going in the right direction. It will be difficult but it can be done.

Suzan said...

When I first started blogging - it was about the time of the last elections because I would rant and rave. Now it has gotten to the point that my husband and I can't even discuss politics because of how we look at things. Four more years with this person scares me to death!! He's made a dent in our USA - but am afraid that by the time he leaves- there will be a gouge so large that it will take a several more elections to fix it - if it's fixable at all! I wasn't very impressed with Romney, but at least he was a business man and wouldn't give our money to every one who held out their hand. As many people who doesn't like Obama - I thought surely, he would be no more!! But we can't lay down and play dead --- we must be vocal with our local representatives - even more now than ever before!! We have to watch every step they take and DEMAND what we feel they need to do!! If anything - we must be louder that we have been in the last four years!! We must!!

Parsley said...

I am happy you shared your thoughts.blogs should be a place where we can do that. Yes, I felt sad after the election.

If you find time to read my post today, you'll see I've had deep thoughts lately. I'm trusting God and still praying for our country.

Ms. A said...

I'll bet there are almost half the people out there, praying that the other half's choice won't end up hurting every one of us, regardless of party.

Unknown said...

Excellant post Sandie! At this point, I am so gratefull I have Him in my life! I just cannot believe what is happening to our nation, and can only pray for my childrens and grandchildrens lives.

Unknown said...

I felt a hurting in my heart after the election, we certainly all need to be on our knees praying for our nation ......... and for our president. The statement is so true that God is still on the throne and always will be.

jack69 said...

The beauty of our system is we have a great constitution. I agree with you and evidently we voted the same. I was glad that my birth state of NC went my way, but my home state of FL did not.
President Romney could not have 'fixed the system' without a lot of pain. He would have been a one term president, but if he had tried, it would have been good for the country.
There is no President Romney, but President Obama, he now has inherited a terrible economy, one on the brink, if handled wrong. I am afraid he will choose the easy way out and borrow more money and we will go trillions more in debt.

It is impossible to continue indefinitely spending more than you take in, the Piper must be paid. When that happens people will cry and riot. That is happening in Greece at present. Tis a shame it will happen here.

Nonnie said...

I have been missing you, my friend, and wondering whether the election had anything to do with your absence. Thank you for expressing what I feel. While I know we must go on and trust God with all of this, one of my friends said it is okay to grieve as we move on. This is truly a hard thing to understand. I am concerned about all these things and our grandchildren. What the Bible says about a little leaven spoiling the lump is seen in the rapid rise of moral failure in our nation and especially our leadership. I weep with you.

betty said...

I'm glad you expressed your thoughts here Sandie; I have had similar ones ; I was so disappointed with the results of the election, though I knew Obama would win before voting day; I just had that feeling, though I hoped against hope, but then I have to remember my only hope is in Jesus. On the true/false test I said true to all the statements and indeed Jesus is still king and Jesus' kingdom will still be advanced (though I sadly wonder how much of it will be advanced here in America).

You are right; it is a relatively low number of people who are Christian; someone quoted about 30% are Christians these days. No wonder we get the vote outcome that we do between the low amount of Christians and the 20% who don't have any religion.

I do believe too like mentioned by Chris Long that we need to repent and turn from our sins and humble ourselves and God will heal our land. It has to come from those who are called by his name (2 Chronicles 7:14)

I too fear for the generations behind us. I truly look at young married people having babies and wondering how it will be for these children 20 years from now.

I can only hope that the country can get turned around in these next four years; I sadly think it can't, but I would like to believe that Obama will rise to the occasion, govern as a president sound and make sound decisions along with congress to bring jobs back to America and a better economy.

I got a bit of a surprise in this past week about work issues which I may blog about tonight. My once secure job doesn't sound too secure these days; yet I'll keep trusting in Jesus.

thanks for writing this Sandie!! Honestly, I was so upset Tuesday night and Wednesday I was beside myself.

betty

Ann said...

I always avoid political discussions but no matter what someone's choice may be when it comes to an election I respect their right to their own opinion. This was very well said Sandie.

Anonymous said...

I am a Canadian and I am proud. Yet the way I have seen President Obama lie through his teeth to you Americans and everyone world over. He will lie and borrow as he always has another four years. He even said that he wants know more to do with Canada. Way before he got voted in again for 4 years. He did not want to be involved with Canada trades. Our gas is higher then Americans. I am glad Romney will not be involved on the task of what President Obama has done. Then what was Obama telling Christie he would be there for the people disater of Sany.oh here is my private number he told Christie. Right.Christie fell for it. Where is he now Obama. When the people needed him after the disaster of Tornado Sandy . Where was he. Hooting it up with the Movie Stars. Having a party. How many days now are they not being helped these poor,poor people. Terible, terrible. Yes Obama has been chosen for 4 more years. America is in for a real bad time. I have a friend who has been to Greece and just got back.The people have bars on the windows. So crying and riot will come more to being. like one has said here in a comment. You think the University kids are going to be any better off as he said who voted for him. I mean the list goes on.
The only reason kids who voted him in. Promises such as better education, jobs. oh yes the pill given at the Universities to prevent sickness and lower schools. Plus abortion is okay. Most agree to that.
Have your fun and dont worry. Yes that is what he is saying obama. Dont call me.. Romney said NO to abortion, drugs, an unleagal immigrants. I heard a lady say. I like Obama he is in the times of today. Sexy and for sure changing. He is A women's kind of man. Really Lady?

Sandie this man does not walk in my Christian believe neither. He is the one who we have to be aware of in sheeps clothing more so now for 4 years. I am with you and I agree.
Write what your heart of heart tells you with God leading as you said..

I say only The Lord Jesus Christ is our Leader. And we are to follow him only.

I am with you for sure.

Government controlled is here to stay.
Sit, stand, walk, Do as I say or else. Eat what I say.

It is happening already. Look at the people from Sandy tornado. Do they have rights. No. Can they do anything. No. They have loss the free will . It is gone. It happend with New Orleans. Did they get help. How many years later. Oh really. Obama was in control. Figures.


Dolores said...

I've felt exactly as you've felt.... I'm so sad and worried about 4 more years......I pray for our country!

Are We There Yet! said...

We too voted for Romney, but alas... he didn't win. I so feel we needed a change.

Eat To Live said...

Hi Sandie,
Great post. I don't post anything about politics on my blog ... it can become a very explosive subject that I try to stay away from.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Friend, Your post made me cry AGAIN. I sent you an email a few days ago.. Did you not get it???

I have really struggled since the election. I have found it very hard to 'move on'... I know that God is in control --but I am still hurting..

Our country will NEVER be the same... We will have more and more government control of everything in our lives. Our healthcare will go down the drain... We'll be taxed more and more and more. And the 47% who depend on the govt --and who don't work and don't pay income tax will just grow and grow.....

Hard-working people who want no part of the the Govt. are becoming more and more in the minority... I truly think we have LOST our precious country...

I could go on and on and on--but will stop for now. If you didn't get my email, I will resend it.

We need each other... Thanks for posting this.

Hugs,
Betsy

Angela said...

I too have been felling the same loss as you my friend. I just can't get much enjoyment out of blogging right now or even reading blogs. I am trying to keep myself busy getting ready for the bonfire we are having at our house this weekend. Watching the news is so hard to do. I got so mad the day after the election when they told what Obama didn't tell what he is going to do come January. The news media helped him to win. I don't trust the news media either.

Anonymous said...

Sandie,
I feel the way you do. Four years can go fast or slower than a snail.
Between now and then. I hope things will improve for all. Time will tell...
Pat@ Pat's Pink Apron & Topiary Rose

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Dear Sandy, I'm so glad that both of us, let our thoughts/feelings out today, in our blogs. Yes, even though we both blog in what I call "Pretty Blog Land." Where most of us, really want to reads blogs which are about warm, cozy, happy, home-centered, etc. things.

I do. I'll bet you do too. It's fine for all of us, to want our blog reading, to be a refuge. For reading a blog to be like walking into a friend's house, and having her give you a hug, and a cup of coffee. We all have this right.

But sometimes, things happen which demand that we say-what-we-think. Regardless of whether, doing so, will make our blogs be less warm, soft, cozy, etc. We have the right to say such.

And we can go right back to warm, cozy, soft, home-centered posting, the next day even! We have the right.

You know I am not a person who has a religion. But it fine with me, if you do. If you have your religion and you are comforted thus, that's wonderful. Just please, don't cut me off... As not able to be truly conservative, because I don't have a religion. Please...

You are feeling kind of alone, this week, because of the election. I am too. We can still hold hands, as it were, across cyber. The fact that you are close to your religion, and I am in a different place, need not, not, not, not, not, not separate us.

Yes? Please, yes? And please yes, I ask of all your Dear Readers, as well. We love our Beloved Country, and we worry about its future. For our own families. That is our bond...

Gentle hugs,
"Auntie"

Dar said...

I know the feeling. Our country is so quickly 'no longer ' becoming our country, so we must ' trust.' God has promised salvation to those of us who believe, and I believe. The greatest gift is love. I believe that. My parents always took turns reciting Psalm 118:vs.24 each day to one another. One would start, the other would finish it. It has become a part of our lives, mine and my 8 siblings. We have lived by it and will continue to. "This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."

As far as the election, any election, things do need to change. I agree with everything you and your friend have expressed. I'm flabbergasted at the results.

I also think that before one can even 'have' a vote, one should have made a contribution to our country. No more freebies. Have enough pride to become a citizen and take care of your own family by getting a job, for crying out loud.

Our country is failing us. We deserve the freedoms of our forefathers, all who are citizens.
Our safe haven is faltering fast.

Being a Senior isn't so much fun.

BlessYourHeartSandie
PrayersForOurCountryDaily

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Well said Sandie! It has been sad here with Mr C and I, both of us feel like a very bad choice was made. I just continue to pray. Love you! Linda

Marie said...

Very well said Sandie. You know I feel the same as you and many. I have been so sad and depressed and just feeling so helpless this past week. Please keep writing! We need one another!
love,
Marie

deb said...

Very well said Sandie. I think I felt/feel the same way you described, Not sad becasue of losing, but just sad in general. Sad of what this world will become. I feel this will get so much more worse before it can get any better.

Something has bothered so much in the past few days. Thursday I stopped at the store for some groceries. Some of the workers had a strike line going and the store had hired security. I felt like they had just slapped me in the face. There are so many of us out here looking for work...any work. And they have the gall to strike. I don't even care what they are striking over. They currently HAVE a job and are earning money for it. How dare they take that job for granted. I just can't shake the feeling of that stinging slap. So many people are worse off than I am.....I never thought we would be on food stamps. So ashamed of being on food stamps. I was definately not raised that way. You worked and payed your way. I am not lazy. I am not "working" the system. I am just trying to get my children and myself through this tough time. My children are older and we all have been searching for over a year for any kind of work. Writing this now is making me understand my feelings a bit better. I think I lost hope when I saw that picket line. Everyone seems interested in themselves and no one else.
Not sure how all this has turned out this way and definately do not know what to do the help this poor old world turn around. I do feel sorry for future generations. I feel a lot of pain will come there way.
I don't know maybe I'm just tired or something.
*hugs*deb

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Hello dear sweet friend. You have every reason to be concerned... Fell the same in Australia with the way we are fast becoming a NO Christian faith. Yet beyond this all, I think of Jesus a how he came to earth as a sacrifice for us. At the end, it hurt him so much to go through what he had to.... Yet, this was the Fathers Will of things. So thinking on that I feel that no matter how any of us vote. Gods will, will alternately come to pass. The world will become worse, but they who remain faithful until the end, will be saved. I have eight grandchildren. So it is my job to instill a strong faith in them to survive beyond all of the trials and temptations. None of us know when the end will come...but it will still come at our death, which none of us know when. So, we have to always be ready.. Much love Crystal.. Oh, I am buying this book for my Grandchildren for Christmas, it helps them to know how very special they are.

http://www.amazon.com/Special-Anniversary-Limited-Lucados-Wemmicks/dp/1581348940/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1352713514&sr=1-1&keywords=you+are+special

much love Crystal xx

Lynn said...

Hugs!

momto8 said...

I am grieving with you. I am grieving for America.

Cranberry Morning said...

The election test was perfect, Sandie! Thanks for posting it. What a blessing it was to read something that reminds us who is really in control.

As I mentioned to Joyce, I pray that God will have mercy on us and not give this nation what it deserves.

Michaele said...

Very well thought out and said Chatty. I appreciate how you were able to post this. It is in God's hands now.

Dee said...

Nothing wrong with telling how you feel......many feel the same as you. I do not think it matters who was elected this year...there is major problems ahead. I know God is in control.

Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Oh Sandie, I think what you posted and the blogs you referenced say what I feel very much.

I am sad.

I was glad to be distracted and busy working on last minute preps for that retreat because I could have written a blog post if my life depended on it.

One tidbit: That true/false quiz was actually written by a pastor from Georgia named Wyman Richardson. He wrote it in 2008. When I got it in a "forward", I contacted him to ask if the attribution was correct, and he confirmed it.

Fast forward two years: He ended up being on the short list for the pastor search committee I was on two years ago! Actually, he was our first choice but decided that he didn't want to leave his current church after all. I wish he had because I loved the way he thought.
I think his church is very blessed.

Anyway, I loved that you had the courage to share your heart. I didn't. Sigh.

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Very well said, Sandie.

I, too, have family members and friends who voted for Obama. In fact, my family are such staunch Democrats that they can't possibly imagine that I would vote for anyone but Obama. Of course, they're not believers either.

Like you, I worry about the future for my daughter and my grands ... the national debt that they'll be carrying, whether they'll be able to retire, etc.

It's such a sad, sad time ... but I know that regardless of who is in the Oval Office, I know Who is still in control.

Little Penpen said...

Agree! I really enjoyed the true/false test... it truly puts things back into perspective. Thanks!

Marianne (Mare) Baker Ball said...

Excellent. All of it. I, too, am sad. Americans are so blind, they do not recognize truth. We cannot have a moral country without God being honored. My only hope is that God is still on the throne. He was not surprised by this. He is sovereign, and we can trust only him.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Way to go Sandie. I am so happy you spoke your truth and shared it with us. You know I agree with you 100%. I am worried for our country.
We must but our faith in God and trust Him in all things. xoxo
Debby