1. April showers bring May flowers...what have you been showered with this month? Beauty!!!
In Atlanta springtime is a blessing not just a season. This is what our rain brought!
2. What is the nature of compassion? Is it learned or innate? Can compassion be learned? If you're a parent is this something you've purposely sought to instill in your children, and if so how?
I have been in the special needs realm of life for about 20 years. Nature vs nurture. And I believe is is something that is extremely hard to answer. We could have a family of 5 children - 4 are sweet and loving and one was in the behavior disorder class mean as a snake. My sister and I are 25 years difference in age - same father - different mother - and there is no one in the world more like me - we weren't ever raised on the same coast!
On the other hand - you ask if something can be instilled in your child - yes - with patience and consistency and showing them the way. You can;t teach them to love and not act loving - you know what I mean?
Although I don't know if compassion can be learned.
3. Do you prefer to watch romantic comedy or romantic drama...or are you rolling your eyes saying bring on the action flicks?
Are you kidding? I am in love with love! I am definitely a romantic. I do like action flicks and mystery, but I will NOT watch a horror flick at all!
4. It's April which means baseball season is officially upon us here in the US of A. Humphrey Bogart is quoted as saying "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." Agree or Disagree?
I have to disagree with old Humphrey - if you're paying I'm going to the Ritz! Although a hotdog at the ball park is good, it's not the Ritz,
5. What's something in your community or city that needs fixing or improving?
Our roads - in the middle area - the median - we need the city to come out and manage those better. It is a huge job, but in East Cobb they manicure them beautifully and in our area - not so much. Why is that?
6. Share a song you enjoy that mentions flowers or a specific flower in its title.
The Yellow Rose of Texas.
No - lol. Not at all. But I did plant herbs on earth day - basil - chives - and parsley - thanks to my friend Cheri. Not the answer you were expecting either.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am sharing this thought from Elizabeth - Transitional Woman - it just was such an awesome quote.
If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.
Spring will come at just the perfect time.