DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS? IT IS HODGEPODGE WEDNESDAY. Please join at This Side of the Pond - for her Hodgepodge Wednesday questions. And I'm running late!
1. It's National Bike Week...do you own a bicycle? When did you last ride a bike?
I do not own a bike - when we moved to GA we bought our home in the foothills of the Kennesaw Mountains. We have no flat ground in this subdivision at all! So we sold our bikes. I was sad about it to tell you the truth - but there is no since bringing them ten miles from here to ride. So 1986.
2. What's something you learned in school that wasn't part of the curriculum?
I learned about the 'birds and the bees' - it was not part of the curriculum back then! lol
3. What's a food you've never tried, but want to try? What's a food you've tried and will never try again?
I have never ever had lobster! I've always wanted to try one. I tried octopus one time - by accident - and I was so sick after I found out what it was!!!! It looked like pink mashed potatoes. It was years ago when we in in Greece!
4. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Why? Do you think that's a good trend?
The older I get the less demanding I get on my myself. It is not worth it at all!! And I think it is a great trend. Hopefully all my friends out there - growing into our skin - will feel the same way.
5. Who is your favorite book, movie, or TV show villain?
Red John from the Mentalist.
6. How concerned are you about identity theft?
7. I saw this last question on Dawn's blog a
couple of week's ago and asked if I could share. Everybody hop over and
say hi, but first answer this...would you rather have an ordinary home
in an extraordinary place or an extraordinary home in an ordinary place?
I would rather have an ordinary home in an extraordinary place! For sure!
(I want to live in Greece - where Mama Mia was filmed - heehee.)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am praying for and thinking of Oklahoma victims and my blogs friends that need prayer.