Wednesday, June 05, 2013
1. Have you learned more from success or failure? Explain.
I think I have learned from both. Success does make one feel good. Therefore you want to repeat what you did.
Failure makes one stronger and smarter.Therefore you do not want to repeat what you did.
2. What did you call your grandparents when you were growing up? If you have children, what do they call your parents? If you have grandchildren, what do they call you?
Grandma Esther and Grandma Glady's. I loved them both and miss them. I'm just grandma and I love it. The other Grandma is Grandma ------------ or Muffin?
3. You're invited to a luau. In keeping with that theme, what dish will you bring to share?
I am going to make a dish with fruit - pineapple - apples - grapes - strawberries - oranges - etc.
4. Besides Jesus, what one person's life story do you think everyone should know about?
5. "Don't sweat the small stuff." Agree or Disagree? Why?
I agree, but I don't always do it. I try though. In the BIG PICTURE OF LIFE - everything except loving Jesus - is the small stuff. And I am learning that STILL!
6. June is National Rivers Month. When were you last on a river? What's the prettiest river you've ever seen? What's a river you'd like to see?
The last river I can remember being on was the Tennessee River in Chattanooga - we rode the Ducks!
The Seine river is the most beautiful river I have ever been on. At night. I guess just knowing you are in Europe and seeing all the lights make it like a dream.
7. Speaking of rivers-paddling, fishing, swimming, or bird watching safely from the shore? Which activity would you choose? Yes-you have to choose.
I would prefer fishing in Alaska. Yes I fished for Halibut on a fishing boat there. I would love to do it again.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I hate being late.