Okay I've been reading the old Reader's Digest this week and found some interesting things to share with you!
Want to learn about Pesky Mosquitoes?
!. Love when you work up sweat.
2. Love beer? We know when you drink!
3. Pregnant - Yum.
4. Hate getting bitten up? Blame the ladies. We like women better than men.
5. Smelly feet are simply delicious.
6. To evade us at a party? Don't be a wallflower.
7. If your home's landscaping is well tended, we won't like it as much.
8. We're thrilled when you buy DEET-Free repellent.
9. Got those CO2-emoting traps in your yard? GREAT!
10. When it comes to West Nile, end of summer bites may do more harm.
Did you know you can't wash off pesticides? It might take some off the outside - but the inside still has some.
Look for the produce stickers with the five-digit codes that begin with a '9'. That means organic.
Unless it says 100% organic it is only 95% organic.
Did you know that Steve Jobs had an FBI file on him? They questioned his honesty, saying that he twists the truth and distorts the reality in order to achieve his goals. He used LSD as a teen; he called his use 'a positive, life-changing experience.'
Helen Keller had an FBI file on her too. As a socialist, an outspoken critic of President Woodrow Wilson, a birth control supporter, and a founding member of the American Civil Liberties Union, Keller was considered a radical at the time.
And another one who surprised me with an FBI file was Walt Disney - from 1936 to 1966. He worked as an FBI informant, giving the bureau the names of people in Hollywood whom he believed to be associated with communism. Who knew?
Now here are 24 hints for the person who lives alone: