1. What's your worst food memory? How about one of your best?
My least favorite food ever was when I was in Greece - I was about 16 and we were served what looked like pink mashed potatoes. It tasted pretty fishy and I found out it was octopus! I got sick!
My favorite was years ago at my MIL - she was Polish and had the best food ever! She had all the family there. And my mom who was divorced was invited and they loved each other. That way we never had to split a holiday. Awesome times.
2. Do you appreciate people telling it like it is, or would you rather a speaker temper his/her words and maybe beat around the bush a little? How about when you're the one communicating...which type are you?
I love to have people tell me like it is - but I admit gently. I hate playing games. And I like to be open and honest nicely - and I do try to do that for the most part.
3. What's your favorite place to hang out?
My home. I really do love my home.
4. When do you most feel like you're a slave to time?
At three o'clock in the afternoon when I get the grandson and right before bedtime when we are going to bed - lol.
5. What was the last concert you attended? Who'd you go with? Was it any good?
I went to see Jon Bon Jovi on my last birthday 2-27-13. My daughter and her friend bought me a ticket - took me to the Melting Pot and then to see Jon who has been singing some 25 to 30 years now. And did I have a good time? You do know who Jon and Richie are?
6. Reality TV...harmful or harmless? What's your guilty pleasure when it comes to reality TV?
Well I think depending on what you watch. Dancing With the Stars is a great one with great values.Something like Big Brother bad values. Unfortunately I do watch that once in awhile.
7. What's something you think is overrated?
The news media.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Speaking of telling things like it is - I wish my DIL would like me like I liked my MIL.
I can just sense while she tries to be nice - and doesn't always succeed, she just doesn't like me or the rest of us all much. I don't know if we have done something or what.
I wish she'd just spit it out. It makes for a very hard situation.
PS It was my son's 38th birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday son!