1. What's something you're never too young or too old to enjoy?
Food - you can always look up a new recipe and try something different. There are foods for the soul. There are country meals. Romantic meals. Cook in or out. Italian. Greek. French.. American. Lebanese. Polish. German. Swedish. Dutch. Indian. Cuban. Danish. Jewish. Mexican. Spanish. Jamaican. And many more - see what I mean? Can you think of others and what is your favorite?
My favorite is Greek food.
Disco will take dog food.
Okay my favorite memory was my first love. He helped me survive and thrive from a rough past. I think my life turned around then. I am always thankful for that time.
3. A nationwide strike of fast food employees took place in the U. S. last week...they're calling for higher wages and the right to unionize? Your thoughts?
To be honest I didn't know that. I don't know much about the employees from fast food. But what I do know is - at least you have job! Keep it because there is someone else right behind you who will take it. It seems every job is that way these days.
4. September is National Honey Month...what's a favorite dish you make or eat that calls for honey?
I am not a honey eater at all. But I suppose I like it best in hot tea. I know it's good for you.
5. If you notice someone with a tag sticking out, a button unbuttoned, a shirt on inside-out, or some leftover lunch stuck between their teeth do you say something or do you keep quiet?
If it a friend or relative I may mention it to them secretly. Depends on how bad it is.
I will leave strangers alone - unless it is like a piece of toilet paper they are dragging around! lol
6. What movie always makes you cry? Or at least makes you feel like crying?
Shadowlands.always makes me cry.
7. 'Mary Had a Little Lamb' was written in May of 1830, and published inJuvenile Miscellany in September of that same year. Now for the fun part...create your own four line rhyme using that same tune.
Sandie had a little dog, little dog, little dog
Sandie had a little dog, that's fierce as anyone knows
Everywhere that Sandie went, Sandie went, Sandie went
Everywhere that Sandie went, the dog was sure to go!
Well he is little, he is fierce (he's a nut), and during the day he follows me everywhere (like glue)!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I think I am feeling a right balance between home/school and blog/facebook. I feel so much better. I feel I am doing both better - at least I think for me.