"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Monday, May 07, 2007


How do we balance our inner needs with our outer needs? That would equate to our reaching our human potential would it not? And would that not make a more peaceful and compassionate world? If people would worry about fixing their own issues, I believe the world would be a lot better place.

I think a lot about all the violence in the world. Seeing so many unhappy bitter people. Angry people blaming anybody else than themselves, for their troubles i life. We've sue happy here in America. There are daily shootings, robbings, kidnappings, abuse, etc... I don't remember life being that way as much years ago. It seemed a more peaceful time. Safer.

People are so stressed now, we live so fast paced. We don't relax and slow down and enjoy the little things so much anymore.

We tend to miss the good things in life.

I tend to do that myself sometime and I have to constantly bring myself back and look for things I am grateful for.

Paramahansa Yogananda has a couple of quotes I like -

"Everything you do should be done with peace. That is the best medicine for your body, mind, and soul."

"He who conquers the mind, conquers the world".

"Nothing is impossible, unless you think it is".

Our mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Love,
Chatty

No comments: