"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Thursday, November 29, 2007


Let's talk about love the next couple of days.
What is love?
"I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love." -Mother Teresa, The Simple Path
"For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most difficult of our tasks; the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation.-"Rainer Maria Rilke
I think this one is a problem for me. Love can be so many things and different to everyone.
How do we know when we love someone it feels the same to someone else that loves someone?
Is love a feeling a sense?
It is a thought?

What words describe it?

Are the words the same for everyone?

Is it better to be loved of liked? Is love a have to in case of families and like an option?

Love is hard. And do you really believe that Love means you never have to say your sorry?
Love ( and what do I mean here - I love you or am I sending love to you?),

Chatty

No comments: