"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Tuesday, January 22, 2008


Learn to laugh at yourself, you'll live longer and have more fun.

Fight for your opinions, but do not believe that they contain the whole truth, or the only truth.-Charles A. Dana

There are some people I know that answer back to everything someone says - in some negative way.

I ask myself why and what are they getting out of that?

Is it a power struggle?

Are they jealous?

Are they so miserable they want everyone else to be miserable?

Christians that study the Bible or at least ones who know the Bible.

If they could only hear themselves would they stop?

Personally, I'm a peaceful person. I've mellowed with age. No, I wasn't always this calm, I admit, but I knew I wanted to be calmer and I made a decision to change and I did. I figure that if I can do it so can others - IF THEY WANT TOO. No, it wasn't easy, but it was definitely worth it. I feel better now then I did when I was 20!

Life would be so much better if people would lighten up - don't you think? Have some fun out there.

Love,
Chatty

No comments: